On this Page, you can selectively pick the textbooks and stationery to purchase online and add them into the Cart individually. To place an order, you have to select the name of the Primary School and Academic Level. After which, you can choose to view all the items in the booklist for that Level or add one more criteria to display by Subject for that Level. For textbooks that are not available for purchase at the moment, please check back on the website after 20 December 2020.
HOW TO PLACE ORDER:
- Select the name of the Primary School.
- Select the Primary Level.
- The books and stationery will be listed for you to add to the cart.
- Click on SUBJECT or PRODUCT Column to sort the list by Subjects or Titles for easy viewing in ascending or descending order.
- Add the Quantity. By default, it will show only 1 item.
- Click on “Add to Cart”.
- To view all your orders, click on the VIEW CART icon displays above or below the Table of Textbooks and Stationery.
NOTE: If you have more than one child of the same academic level (i.e. twins) or at different academic levels, you have to place an order for the books individually for each child as we need to identify the child and class for delivery/collection